Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Strep Infection Joints

to die

"What I want is a clean world, I want to stop polluting, especially when there's no need, and there is never a need."
sounds like a liturgy, and for science it certainly is. They are the first words of Dr. Montanari video I posted. The findings of Dr.
Montanari and Dr. Gatti have upset a dogma Italian: you can pollute and by law it can be done very, very well. Indeed, it may irreversibly pollute.
pollution is not that taboo word that our politicians make us believe: If pollution does not die rate living at 3000 meters, or better, but he just does not die too. We as human beings who inhabit this small planet in the solar system.
Personally I can not help but get married in full the words of Dr. Montanari, resting, studying, and applying myself to the shame that beset this OUNTRY are afloat.
I'm sick.
And you, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment