Thursday, April 10, 2008

Write Up On Moving Office

accomplice / 4

pre elections in the week I'm really venting. Are pissed off, I hope you are. Now it's up to
: The left the Rainbow.

The candidate is Prime Minister Fausto Bertinotti.

The left is a rainbow in my opinion the top of incoherence: when they were in the control room did not have blocked a number of incinerator, indeed!

promises support to unmarried couples, homosexuals and workers, all these fine words were clearly disappointed.
The only little thing made are DICO and I consider them ridiculous. Homosexuals should be protected seriously, not to pretend. The rights must be recognized that real couples, at least in my opinion.

Minister Brown, sorry or Green, Scanio (over to have resulted in parliament's brother and former captain of Salerno as a nepotistic phenomenal) is very ambiguous. In words he says "no incinerator" and writes his blog:
" Other than those of NO. We are the ones of the SI 'responsible.
I even had to sign the Environmental Impact Assessment for the incinerator of Santa Maria La Fossa , and I did it because compared to waste on the road for me is the primary duty to resolve that problem. Then the legal investigations - and not us - who have blocked other applications for incinerators. "But can
they know the shame? I think even impossible.

E Faustino who made a campaign on workplace fatalities. When the government was not there? He
parliamentary questions on the subject? Proposed laws? Lobbied for these poor wretches who die right? Of course not. From
pleasure.

Be very careful, Sunday in the voting booth, FOR THE COMMON GOOD .

0 comments:

Post a Comment