Sunday, May 25, 2008

Message Of Congratulations For Pregnancy

Dear Grandpa, tell me it means freedom? Dr. Montanari

I would not want one day my nephew told me that a phrase like that.
Why do I say this?
Because this government removed the right to speak to people, has already crushed into a sort of dictatorship that, personally, I do not like.
Look what happens to those who opposed to incinerators and landfills in the Naples area.
Exemplary: democracy is gone from our country, and we also the courage to export it by force abroad.
No one can fight for their health, it is only a right to them.
And the "opposition" are extraordinary:
PD,
UDC.
Freedom is becoming a crime: the Police and Carabinieri have been established to protect citizens, not to defend the government of a neutral government.
defending us from criminals, not to avoid the legitimate protests of the people concerned about their health.
Congratulations to those who voted for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment