Thursday, March 6, 2008

Whats Cystic Structure

Why not vote? For the common good

Good question, is it?
The reason is very simple: to ensure that your vote will do what they want and to avoid being: "Do with me what you want."
must vote, it is our right guaranteed by our Constitution in Article 21, " Everyone has the right to freely express their thoughts in speech, writing, and any other means of communication .
And now that there a good alternative to Roseanne, I would say that voting is crucial.
least to prevent people from voting as he wants us sick, not want to give a future to our children. For this
Beppe Grillo I think I'm wrong with this its primary turnout in elections, according to my logic you should not abstain but vote for the choice closer to the people and its problems.
You can change the current ruling class, just wanting to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment