Monday, March 3, 2008

White Coed Black Cock



For the common good? That is, a new commercial policy? Yes, indeed.
But this time a step forward was made: it is a different thing, neither right nor left. Finally she was born.
I personally know the candidate for prime minister, the Dr. Montanari is he, the scientist who did so much for us not to live in ignorance. It has done so much to avoid, or try to do that we all get sick of strange diseases.
I will vote, so that make me what i want to fanta Italian politicians, but I will not vote for Veltrusconi. For whom then? I want to vote for those who protect my health, not because they do not want more incinerators that threaten it. Do
a response to those who accuse me of not take sides, I will vote FOR THE COMMON GOOD and I think they should do so all the people who do not want to get sick, do not want to give their money to those who have put this country on its knees, all Environmentalists true, who does not want to destroy the nation that works, who does not want a war called "peace mission".
We have the opportunity to have our say. Do not waste it, we go to vote and vote for those who have ulterior motives, those who do not wish us ill.
and vote for those who want to give our children a future, more and more deformed and sick because of us and deaf politicians and businessmen.
enough, it's time to vote for the good of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment