Friday, February 18, 2011

Can I Use Babyshampoo For Masterbation

Dead Poets Society on the third Friday 'OF FEBRUARY. Dead Poets Society









From" Road to Freedom (Dahmmapada) comes from thoughts of Buddha "


" A city, a forest .. ... become attractive if you live as free men. "


This sentence is more than" one thousand light years "and television broadcasts of parliamentary sessions, with the means to vote has little to do with democracy, It appears, however, if the man got in his singularity is able to create their own space as a free soul, a profit life using his gifts in the brain. It can be said

Italy inhabited by free men, when the ruling classes do their best to create impediments to the mental life of man in the round?

need many words to describe Naples and its degradation, when the answer lies in preventing men free to create an environment suitable for humans?



Pericles: "I'd rather find a causal law that to become King of Persia."



"I can not envy the status of an Authority, Galileo Galilei I do not think I've ever tried a similar approach against his accusers, but today some of these individuals believed to be among Tommaso Caccini Syllabus with some modern. "



Link of my book: contemporary metaphor

http://www.booksprintedizioni.it/libroDett.asp?id=155


www.twitter.com/reason44

http: / / www.viadeo.com / en / profile / attilio.saletta

www.facebbok.com Attilio typing room to find my home page by typing

http://www.linkedin.com/home Attilio rooms to find the My Home


GWENKALON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment