Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Proposal For Franchise Sample

third Wednesday 'OF FEBRUARY. Dead Poets Society













The fact that a head of government will go on trial I'm not excited, even though he will drown in its "ethical deficit" under the social degeneration does not deviate an inch, if they are not raised the mental parameters of this country, tumbling tolerance lies, this country lives in "an emergency moral" where the man was taken away as a critical and subjective, the worst in its place "Social Darwinism."


Italy is now under the same conditions as those at the end of World War II, the country sat up through humility, the same means to be massively used today, the only medium that is capable of overcoming obstacles , which are mostly mental, pride is the opposite path, the obstacles it creates them, again mostly mental, the ruling classes are "Insuperbili" in what we have.



"Being intelligent means courage, because you see the nonsense that is passed off as rational thought, we all know the truth, we become just as adept at lying to ourselves, if we look at the emptiness of the ruling classes, I can see only their mental despair, I can see a My better future, which hinges on with doing without them, to live, to expand my inventory, my mind and live in the round with these attitudes, I can not help but work on it, is a question of my Survaival. "


Link of my book: contemporary metaphor

http://www.booksprintedizioni.it/libroDett.asp?id=155


www.twitter.com/reason44

http://www.viadeo.com/it/profile/attilio.saletta

www.facebbok.com Attilio typing room to find my home page by typing

http://www.linkedin.com/home Attilio rooms find my home page


GWENKALON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment